Xcelar Leadership Helps Navigate General Aviation Improvements
XCELAR works with all facets of general aviation to help guide customers through modernization efforts—both to meet new regulations and increase improve bottom lines.
Our general aviation experts bring practical experience and leadership to the task with a deep, inside-the-industry understanding of GA practices, limitations, and nuances. These roots give us a broad, multi-lateral perspective on issues that affect all who use the NAS.
Our senior executives and staff include:
- Industry leaders
- Small business owners
Our solutions are grounded in a firm understanding of:
- State level aviation agencies, operations, facilities, budgets and political considerations
- Charter operations, certification and recurrent training
- FBO operations, secondary & tertiary airport operations
- Primary and advanced flight training
- Non-federal NAVAIDS & AWOS systems